Oregon Chapter Physician Wellness Resources and Toolkits
Oregon ACP: CARING for YOU
- January 2022 Issue
- Links For Wellness
- OPAL-Oregon Psychiatric – Access to mental health care for your patients
If there are medical sites you find very useful and think that others might as well, please let us know. Also, if you feel the information in an annotation should be modified, we’d also be interested in those comments. You can send your suggestions to our Chapter’s Executive Director: Mike Oechsner.
Physician Well-being and Professional Fulfillment
Providing guidance and resources that foster communities of well-being for internists to best serve patients and optimize professional fulfillment
Online Learning Center
ACP’s Career Connection
View jobs nationwide with advance search options to target your specialty and desired location.
Spring 2023 Career Guide
The Spring Career Guide contains 8 articles to increase your job search success and approximately 100 career opportunities.
- Welcome to San Diego
- An Immigration Checkup
- Creating an impactful CV
- Earning what you’re worth
- How to handle uncertainty
- Talking about trainee treatment
- Subspecialty fellowship training
- Encouraging change with motivational interviewing
- Preparing for next pandemic by training leaders
I.M. Emotional Support Hub
It’s common right now to feel overwhelmed, stressed, or depressed. Taking care of ourselves and encouraging others to practice self-care sustains our ability to care for those in need.
- ACP’s I.M. Emotional Support Hub & Video Series
- Advocacy Toolkit: Modernizing License and Credentialing Applications to Not Stigmatize Mental Health
- ACP National Well-being and Professional Fulfillment Abstract Category
- NEWMobile-friendly Microlearnings for Resident Well-being
- NEWSelf-Advocacy Resources for Residents and Fellows
- NEWCreating and Sustaining Change Resources
- Mini but Mighty Skills for Well-being
- Check out IMpower for Resident Well-being Resources
- Check out Student Well-being Resources
Check out ACP’s well-being and professional fulfillment website for individual, community, and organizational well-being resources. Contact your well-being champion or chapter well-being committee today.
Visit Patients Before Paperwork
ACP’s initiative designed to reinvigorate the patient-physician relationship by challenging unnecessary practice.